Today we want to introduce you to our very first Compsognathus dinosaur NFT lottery. We’ve minted 2 new dinosaurs: Aaron and Naomi. Aaron has been listed for sale for just $0.20. This is your chance to collect a cheap NFT and for an opportunity to win a legendary (❤️) NFT!
For every purchase of Aaron you make, you automatically get a ticket for our lottery to win Naomi*. 5 lucky people will win! Instead of working with lottery tickets, you purchase a dinosaur, so even if you don’t win, you still have the dinosaur NFT. This way you always win 😜.
(*) Restrictions apply, check details further down this article.
What are Compsognathus?
Compsognathus are small therapod dinosaurs that lived in the late Jurassic period (150 million years ago). Those dinosaurs could grow to the same size as a turkey 🦃 (similar to the size of velociraptors).
If you want to learn more about the Compsognathus, you can check the great article on Wikipedia.
The Compsognathus appeared in most Jurassic Park movies as well as in the Jurassic World movie, where they were nicknamed compies. They’re the tiny little dinosaurs that appear in those movies.
Our NFT Drop and Lottery
Aaron has been minted 2000 times, to allow us to sell it at a cheap price so many people have the opportunity to pick it up and participate in the lottery. Naomi has been minted only 10 times, making her our first legendary NFT!
005 – Aaron ♂️
Supply: 2000 (💚)
152 – Naomi ♀️
Supply: 10 (❤️)
NFT Lottery Rules
For every purchase of Aaron that you make, you get a ticket into our NFT lottery for a chance to win one of the 5 Naomi dinosaur NFTs that will be handed out (value: 0.006 ETH / piece).
Some rules apply to our lottery. An overview of the rules below. If something is unclear, you can contact us with your questions.
- Your purchase of Aaron must happen before August 15th, 2021 11:59 PM CEST. All NFTs sold after this date are excluded from the lottery.
- You must hold Aaron in your wallet to be able to win, so you can not sell Aaron before the lottery is over and the winners are announced (no later then August 22nd).
- The winners of the giveaway will be announced on our website. The winners will automatically receive Naomi on the address that they hold Aaron on. No action is needed on your side.
- Purchasing multiple copies of Aaron is allowed. Each copy you purchase counts as a separate ticket to win, so purchasing multiple copies will increase your chances to win. To make distribution fair, you can only win a maximum of 1 Naomi NFT per address.
- Winners will be picked by downloading the Aaron owner list of OpenSea, adding all addresses to a Google Sheet (1x for each NFT you hold) and generating a random number for each line. Records will be sorted by the random number and the 5 people with the smallest number will win.
- The Cryptosaurs address and the Null address (burned NFTs) are excluded from this giveaway.
- The limit to the number of Naomi NFTs handed out is equal to the number of addresses owning Aaron, with a maximum of 5. If less then 5 copies of Aaron have been sold, the remaining copies of Naomi will be put for sale on our store on OpenSea.
We’ve tried to be as complete as possible, but the rules can be changed later on if needed (for legal requirements or something is ambiguous).
Buying our Compsognathus NFTs
If you’re interested in purchasing a Compsognathus dinosaur, and have an opportunity to win our legendary Naomi, check our store on OpenSea.